- Become part of the largest organization of leading epilepsy centers in the United States.
- Demonstrate your support for the highest standards of specialized epilepsy care.
- Benefit from NAEC attention to errors and omissions made by institutions that determine reimbursement.
- Increase national awareness of specialized epilepsy centers and when to use them.
- Play a leading role in the development of the national agenda for specialized epilepsy care.
- Complete the online NAEC membership application form here.
- Then, send a check or money order (credit cards not accepted) in for the $2,000 annual dues to:
National Association of Epilepsy Centers
600 Maryland Avenue, SW, Suite 835W
Washington, DC 20024
Questions? Contact the NAEC office at 202-524-6767 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.